Ramen of this month is Sano Ramen. This ramen was created in Sano city, located in the south of Tochigi Prefecture.
The real Sano Ramen noodles are pounded using a bamboo stick and made with water which is one the purest water and listed in the top 100 spring waters in Japan. This instant noodle version of Sano Ramen tastes very close to the real Sano Ramen you can eat in Tochigi.
The texture is “Mochi-Mochi” means a little chewy and “Tsuru-Tsuru” smooth.
Don’t miss this chance to eat “Sano Ramen”!
1. If you subscribe before the15th, we will ship your box on the 23rd of the same month. If you subscribe after the15th ,we will ship your box on the 8th of the following month.
2. 1. Depending on your location, it takes 2~4 weeks to arrive after your box gets shipped. *If you haven’t received your box after 4 weeks, please wait until 6 weeks from the shipping date before contacting us.
3. If you would like to cancel your subscription, please give us a message. (Please check the FAQ for details)
4. We can not currently ship to these countries.（Algeria, Bolivia, Chad, Equador, France, Gibraltar, Guatemala, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mongolia, Netherlands, Quatar, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Spain, Ukraine, Urguay, Venezuela, Yemen）
5. We will ship our box to your billing address, so please enter an address you want us to ship our box to.
The Best Instant Ramen I have ever tried so far! The Tonkotsu one is Astounding. Hope to have it again in my Next Box!
The Variety, the Uniqueness, The Taste… Everything is Surprising! Hope to get my next box soon. I am craving to try new tastes.
I have only tried Local Instant Noodles, but Japan is so so much AHEAD! They taste even better than the Ramen Restaurant near my place! LOL